Bathurst City Community Club which is home to the Bathurst City Men & Women’s Bowling Clubs has four exceptional bowling greens that are used for not only for bowling competitions but for casual bowls and barefoot bowls also. All four greens can accommodate up to 220 bowlers at any given time.
Monday – Social & Barefoot Bowls
Tuesday – 10:00am Ladies Bowls – Creams
Wednesday – 1:00pm Men & Women’s Bowls – Mufti
Thursday – 1:00pm Men & Women’s Bowls – Mufti
Friday – 2:00pm Men & Women’s Bowls – Mufti
Saturday – 10:00am Women’s Bowls – Mufti / 1:00pm Men’s Bowls – Creams
Sunday – By Booking Only
Barefoot Bowls can be played any day of the week during the BCCC’s open and closing hours. While bookings aren’t mandatory, we do prefer that you make a booking so that we may accommodate you.
A fee of $5.00 per person is all that is charged to play barefoot bowls and this fee also includes all your equipment. What a bargain!
Barefoot Bowls Guidelines
While we don’t want to take the fun out of playing Barefoot Bowls, there are a few basic instructions that need to be followed to ensure that our greens and other patrons are respected.
- Drinking is permitted but no glass is to be taken onto the greens, plastic glassware only
- Please do not sit on the bank of the green or stand in the ditch around the playing edge.
- Please do not drop or throw the jack or bowls – step, bend, swing and roll the jack and bowls towards your target
- At the end of the game, please place the bowls back into their rack/case and return it to the bar along with your mats and jacks
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times